HI

Scanning radio frequencies for the North East
dude
New User
New User

HI

Post by dude »

hi just found this site while doing some digging around the net i went to sign up and to my surprise i was already a member here although i dont ever remember signing up lol but meh i'm here now that's all that matters.

iv'e been into scanners and radios since i was a kid and i'm just starting to get back into the hobby.

i have a alinco dj-x2000E for general scanning while at work in the east durham area, ( i work nights ) so i have a lot of time to play with my radio gear. also just bought a uniden 92lt specifically for the close call facility as the frequency tune ( pretty much the same thing ) on the alinco is well just crap.

i'm specifically looking for any frequency from a company called saint james security based in gateshead but who operate nationwide, they handle the security for the middleton grange shopping center in hartlepool ( Cleveland ) and the teeside retail park along with the security for winyard park ( where sir john hall ex owner of newcastle united lives )

any thing on these guys would be greatly received and as i'm asking for some thing from you guys i'll give you some thing in return. here are the radio frequencies for another northeast based security company called steadfast security based in peterlee county durham.

steadfast security services
1 hackworth road
north west industrial estate
peterlee county durham
sr82jq

channel 1 164.7250 / 160.2250 mhz ( mode NFM ) CTCSS CODE 250.3 HZ north channel covering seaham northwards

channel 2 164.7500 / 160.2500 mhz ( mode NFM) CTCSS CODE 250.3 HZ south channel covering peterlee / middlesborough / Stockton etc.

i have also included in this post a document file containing all of the station and appliance call signs for the county durham and darlington fire and rescue service. this file is my own work so if there are any errors you know of please notify me and i will correct them
thanks

the attachment is a .rar file you will need winrar or a similur decompression software to open it, inside you will find a .odt file this is a word file created using the open source office tools called open office. it is completly safe and virus free but please scan it to be safe

i also posted this file on PROMA about 8 months ago maybe so you can find it there if you are dubious of this upload
rationalgaze

RE: HI

Post by rationalgaze »

This is where the 3500XLT would come in handy if you know where these guards cover. Would just be a matter of hanging around and waiting for a close call hit when the guard keys up. I'm guessing you don't own a scanner with Close Call though?

Craig.
Some people never use their initiative because nobody told them to.
fez
Veteran
Veteran

Re: HI

Post by fez »

dude wrote:...also just bought a uniden 92lt specifically for the close call facility as the frequency tune ( pretty much the same thing ) on the alinco is well just crap.
May be easier like craig said is hang around the area with close call on ready to catch anything.
rationalgaze

RE: Re: HI

Post by rationalgaze »

Ahh, missed the part where it said about him having a CC scanner :P

Craig.
dude
New User
New User

Post by dude »

i would but i work 80 odd hours a week lol
if i do manage to get the frequencies though i will post them up here
rationalgaze

Post by rationalgaze »

Work less and play more! You'll work yourself into an early grave doing that many hours. You do in one week what i do in two :lol:

Craig.