Facebook Group for Citizens Banned..

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
26FB096
Call Sign: 26FB096

Facebook Group for Citizens Banned..

Post by 26FB096 »

Facebook Group for Citizens Banned.. If anyone would like a sing-a-long..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1681799 ... tif_t=like
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Re: Facebook Group for Citizens Banned..

Post by Admiral »

Yay, 4 members.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
NUBSTER
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26TM545

Post by NUBSTER »

download (8).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

NUBSTER wrote:
download (8).jpg
:lol: Exactly,i notice there is a TM1 group on there & Bigpimp has been more active on there this past few months than on here either showing off all his gear or trying to blag a swap for a stack of rigs with no definitive price or what he is exactly wanting to swap for except for "HF gear" when he makes out he hates everything about amateur radio on these forums :lol: ,no wonder this forum is stagnant compared to how it once was when people prefer to be on there,looks like Facefook is now also killing off forums & not just radio itself,sheeple mentality...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1612135982394964/
NUBSTER
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by NUBSTER »

I have a personal hate and vendetta towards Faceache, it seems that if you are not within its circle of so called friends people think you are strange , I use to look at it some times when my daughter use to use it she would say " Dad come and read what this pra77 has typed " and it was like either a Jeremy Kyle website or lonely people telling other lonely people (who think they are there friends LOL) everything they do, Its a shame that so many forums of all kinds now have there facecr@p sections now, cos not all want to use it or be part of it
andymuza
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by andymuza »

Facebook groups have killed lots of forums and generally attracts a lot of idiots.
I will not be commanded, I will not be controlled.
n+1 the formula for working out how many radios you need with n being the current amount.
NUBSTER
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by NUBSTER »

I'm member of a VW Golf GTI forum and they had the normal forum and a FB section ,now they have gone totally on FB so now I cant join in anymore, OK its my own decision I know but why should I have to sighn up to FaceCr@p which I dont want to do so I can continue to join in, why is Faceache getting all the forums now , cos as Andy said it only attracts the idiots , Not saying all that go on FB are idiots, but it does seem like UK19FM of the social media on the CB ones from what I have been told
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

I guess one reason is that it's free. No URL to purchase and no bandwidth costs.

I have a FB account, but I use it to keep up with what my kids and grandkids are doing, that's about it, not in any groups.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

I am not a member of any radio-related Facebook groups. Facebook is for family crap I got bullied in to! haha
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

andymuza wrote:Facebook groups have killed lots of forums and generally attracts a lot of idiots.
:lol: Yeah,i agree on the idiots bit,have you seen the prices they are asking for secondhand radio gear? some are asking more than what it would go for on ebay :crazy: :lol:
zippy
Call Sign: 26TM537

Post by zippy »

I take it you realise you have now disclosed your full name, callsign and address with this post???
Alinco DR135DX, Baofeng UV-5R, TYT MD380 (UHF), Realistic Pro-2035, JRC NRD-545 DSP, whitestick and ½ wave silver pole on the chimney and various lengths of wire draped around the garden.