tti txl 446

Here you can discuss Datamodes for all bands (PSK31, FT8, JS8Call, etc), Software Defined Radio topics & General Radio Software or apps
4ndy2014
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: AW65

tti txl 446

Post by 4ndy2014 »

Would like to say as im not as greedy as most people ive got a copy of tti txl software off a nice gentleman today so anyone who was in the same unfortunate possition as myself can email me for a zip of it as i got it for free why should i be like a grumpy old f,,t and not try help people out who like myself didnt have the money at the time to go buy it as im on low income and know how hard it is to make the choice between faggs and a cd im recovering from chronic pancreatitus and have necorizing of it too so i cant work at min but like i say happy to help anyone who needs it and no im not a drinker im 48 and just unlucky you might say.well said my bit greedy people need not apply lol
Jumpingclown
Registered New User
Registered New User

Re: tti txl 446

Post by Jumpingclown »

Can you email me a copy of this thanks
Seven_of_Eleven
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by Seven_of_Eleven »

4ndy2014 wrote: 02 Nov 2014, 18:00 Would like to say as im not as greedy as most people ive got a copy of tti txl software off a nice gentleman today so anyone who was in the same unfortunate possition as myself can email me for a zip of it as i got it for free why should i be like a grumpy old f,,t and not try help people out who like myself didnt have the money at the time to go buy it as im on low income and know how hard it is to make the choice between faggs and a cd im recovering from chronic pancreatitus and have necorizing of it too so i cant work at min but like i say happy to help anyone who needs it and no im not a drinker im 48 and just unlucky you might say.well said my bit greedy people need not apply lol
Hello, recently I purchased two TXL-446 from an Italian dealer, and the programming cable from an UK seller, but with no software.
Trying to download it from TTi Korea site I just get a login page in Korean language...
I wrote to TTi Korea for info but got no reply.
So, I would be pleased to receive the zip file, thank you.
Regards.
Seven_of_Eleven
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by Seven_of_Eleven »

In the case other users might be interested in, in an italian ham forum (I'm from Northern Italy) at last I found
a link to the programming software, hosted on a site in Poland: https://www.gde.pl/txl-446 (look under the tab "Do pobrania" which means "for download").

The programming instructions are in a pdf file at the following link:
http://service.alan-electronics.de/Funk ... nglish.pdf

And yes, they are for the Albrecht Tectalk Contact II, the rebranded TTi TXl-446.

The programming software allows to access all the 20 memory registers of the TXL_446.
The TXL-446 accepts freqs in the range 446 to 448 Mhz only.

That way the little radio can be "upgraded" to 16 PMR446 analogue channels, and the remaining four channels can be programmed with other freqs.
For example I have programmed three Alpine Huts radiotelephone links and a freq of the SSN (the Italian NHS) in the range of 447 MHz.