QSL Cards/Website

Home of the Tango Mike DX Group - Transmission1's very own CB/11m DX group. All club related chat, QSL Card downloads and membership issues/requests to be posted here.
g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

QSL Cards/Website

Post by g0slq »

I'm about to get some QSL cards printed. Not sure what callsign to use, but assume I use the TM one, is it best to name check the site on the card (www.transmission1.co.uk)?

On a similar them, anyone know of any sites doing full colour QSL's of good quality and value? - I've only checked out the better rated ones on Eham.com

Steve
G0SLQ website
Icom IC-7100 + two patchleads and a broken PL
ScotchEgg
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26TM742

Post by ScotchEgg »

Hi Steve,
I think a mention of either transmission 1 or www.tangomike.net on your QSL cards when using your TM call would be good. I think cool QSL or Euro QSL are good, should be easy to google.

Tangomike has group cards currently in printing and will be available to members Vsoon.
And also very reasonably priced.

Do you have a PO Box arranged? As Tangomike also offers use of a group PO box.

http://www.tangomike.net/?page_id=14 will tell you what you need to know.

hope this helps.
The legend of the "Scotch Egg".
"unique in my duplicity"

UGLY BOB on SCOTCH EGG... "I kinda had you pictured as the sort who would enjoy beating the bejesus out of people with a four foot dildo."
g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by g0slq »

Callum wrote:Hi Steve,
I think a mention of either transmission 1 or www.tangomike.net on your QSL cards when using your TM call would be good. I think cool QSL or Euro QSL are good, should be easy to google.

Tangomike has group cards currently in printing and will be available to members Vsoon.
And also very reasonably priced.

Do you have a PO Box arranged? As Tangomike also offers use of a group PO box.

http://www.tangomike.net/?page_id=14 will tell you what you need to know.

hope this helps.
Hi Callum - no po box as yet - was considering getting one, but put off by having to have all mail directed there. Will consider options. Not sure whether to use TM or alternative callsign (or both) for QSL's.

I'm looking for a regional flavoured card, using Durham Cathedral as the background.

Steve
G0SLQ website
Icom IC-7100 + two patchleads and a broken PL