I-Pro Traveller Portable Antenna?

The place to talk about specific amateur radio equipment and all types of accessories, fixes, repairs and modification.
crusty
Veteran
Veteran

Re: I-Pro Traveller Portable Antenna?

Post by crusty »

£300? :lol:
g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by g0slq »

crusty wrote:£300? :lol:
No - £280 - he increased the price since :lol:
G0SLQ website
Icom IC-7100 + two patchleads and a broken PL
tomcatuk

Post by tomcatuk »

I would also be interested in anyone's reviews I read both of them in PW and Radcom, think the price hike went up to 300 but that now includes the bag, or did it include the bag before not sure....

Just out of interest I did my first /p with a buddistick last monday for an hour, it worked but just been playing with an antenna analyser to set it up again but I found it a pain to adjust, get it right with an swr of 1:1 move the radial into a different position and goes way out... duh!

Was looking at the I pro and does look very professional and the reviews in the mag were great quick and easy (I like easy) to set-up, lot of money which is slightly putting me off but what the heck...

73's de Steve
g0slq
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by g0slq »

So simple to tune - as per my review. I have a Buddipole which is now redundant - the full deluxe kit. I will review again when I've used it near sea/salt water when it really flies. Anything else PM me ;)
G0SLQ website
Icom IC-7100 + two patchleads and a broken PL