Interceptor 10K 5/8 info needed

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
Cedar Mountain Radio
New User
New User

Interceptor 10K 5/8 info needed

Post by Cedar Mountain Radio »

Hello, I would like information regarding how long Jay-in-the-Mojave's I-10K needs to be to tune @ 27.2MHz

I lost the manual years ago and am trying to resurrect the I-10K and would like to know where it is supposed to be set from the point where the matching network meets the bottom of the 5/8 wave radiator --> up to the top hat.

- It seems like it was somewhere around 259" - but I can't be sure after so many years.

Any help would be appreciated, and a couple of the lengths of the radiator tubing have been replaced with slightly different length pieces so a mere measurement of 'how much extension out the top tube needs to be' won't be helpful since the rest of the antenna is different lengths, so I need a total of the radiator length right up to the top hat.

Thank you in advance for any help & 73
KC
Cedar Mountain Radio
New User
New User

Re: Interceptor 10K 5/8 info needed

Post by Cedar Mountain Radio »

If anyone has the original Interceptor 10K manual - I'd love to get a copy.
Indomitus
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by Indomitus »

Well I guess I'm on the wrong forum, I also wanted a manual or measurements for the I-10K but it appears no one has one or no one has one they're willing to share. :cry:
warhorse

Post by warhorse »

On the wrong forum :D ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.