Anyone own a Jesan KT-4004 - have a wire off

A forum for the discussion of matters of a technical nature. All such activities are undertaken at the readers discretion and own risk. If you don't know what you are doing, don't blame us if it all goes wrong!
thoroughbreed27
Regular
Regular

Anyone own a Jesan KT-4004 - have a wire off

Post by thoroughbreed27 »

Hi
If anyone owns a **Jesan KT-4004** would you be willing to take a pic of where the wire I have that is currently disconnected connects to please, in the photo I have included it is the wire furthest away that attaches to the large white cube mounted to the side of the radio (resistor possibly I am not sure)
The wire has become disconnected maybe somewhere at the front of the radio, not sure but that is where it is laying - had a good look around but cannot see anywhere that it may have connected to.
Hope you can help.
Thanks
disconnected wire.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
14CS06
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Anyone own a Jesan KT-4004 - have a wire off

Post by 14CS06 »

Hello

Probably on the front circuit on the switch 4w - 0.4w

@+
Claude
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Photo Collector CB RADIO
thoroughbreed27
Regular
Regular

It does look like it attaches to the 4w/0.4w switch, cheers for posting the info and pictures of the inside of your radio, will have another look and examine the back of that switch.
thoroughbreed27
Regular
Regular

Would anyone have one of these rigs they could post a pic of where the red wire connects too please, it has got me beat,