Full licence mock exam papers updated

A place to discuss the amateur radio licence, training and examination.
M3PIE
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 26EK1701

Full licence mock exam papers updated

Post by M3PIE »

The RSGB’s Examinations and Syllabus Review Group (ESRG) has just updated the two Full licence mock exam papers. In addition, there are now worked answer pdfs for these papers so you can see the correct answer for each question and the reasoning behind it.

These mock papers are provided by the ESRG as a training aid and aren’t the exact questions included in a Full licence exam.

Foundation and Intermediate mock exam papers will have worked answers added in due course.

You can find all the mock exam papers on the Society’s website.
https://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/tr ... ock-exams/
Alucard
Call Sign: TW4T

Re: Full licence mock exam papers updated

Post by Alucard »

Mock exams here also, they seem to be different each time you take one.
Multiple choice questions with tick boxes and you are given your score at the end.

https://radiotutor.uk/
Never ask a starfish for directions.
John555

Post by John555 »

Hi All, have my foundation booked for next week so doing some brushing up (also preppring for intermediate i hope to book soon).

Are there any more resources online? Its a shame the RSGB only offer up one mock paper for each.

TIA!
Ant
Call Sign: 26TM718

Post by Ant »

John555 wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 13:26 Hi All, have my foundation booked for next week so doing some brushing up (also preppring for intermediate i hope to book soon).

Are there any more resources online? Its a shame the RSGB only offer up one mock paper for each.

TIA!
There's plenty online, such as Bath Based Distance Learning, Essex Ham and DX Commander who all have stuff online and on Youtube too.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Shack, noun, a small building, usually made of wood or metal, that has not been built well - Oxford Dictionary
A shack (or, less often, shanty) is a type of small, often primitive shelter or dwelling - Wikipedia

Licence - British spelling
License - American spelling
John555

Post by John555 »

Sorry Ant, clean forgot to respond to this. Foundation and Intermediate knocked off, advanced booked for a week today. I have been too mean to buy the RSGB books, but found the Harrow radio club have a good series of videos on the Intermediate and Cornish Radio club have a fair series on the advanced (both on youtube).

Struggled to find any decent mock papers though.

Radio tutor is good but my invigilator warned me that it doesn't cover the most recent syllabus and have had some issues with other candidates relying too heavily on it.