Alinco DR 135 UK EVERYTHING you need to know!

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
m6ceb
New User
New User
Call Sign: m6ceb

Alinco DR 135 UK EVERYTHING you need to know!

Post by m6ceb »

Hi everyone!
I did a review for YouTube and thought some of you may be interested in watching it.
Shows everything you would need to know about the Alinco DR 135 UK

Matt
2E0FNM
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Alinco DR 135 UK EVERYTHING you need to know!

Post by Mikel »

Good video, I enjoyed that. Nice little radios - I would probably go for the cheaper non Alinco badged version myself, but there are certainly a lot of them being used around this part of the world and they sound very good and most people seem happy with them.
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

Good video, sounds like a nice radio. I may just buy one. The only things I didn't like are the cheap knobs that break and the mic.
bigpimp347
Legend
Legend

Post by bigpimp347 »

it's an Anytone AT-6666.
it's made in China by Quixang

not much more you need to know..

oh it's an Anytone and the board is used in many other radios...
I want to Die Asleep like my Grandad did,
Unlike his Passengers, Screaming and Shouting.!
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Mikel »

bigpimp347 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 19:50 it's an Anytone AT-6666.
it's made in China by Quixang

not much more you need to know..

oh it's an Anytone and the board is used in many other radios...
That's why I stated I would go for non Alinco badged version. Pointless paying extra to have Alinco on the front.

Around here where CB is busier than it has been for a number of years, these and the different 'versions' going around are probably the most popular radio in use.

The dealer in Redruth, Cornwall who's name shall not be mentioned was selling the Alinco 'version' fully programmed with the UK 40 etc for around £155 a short while ago. You cant go wrong for that sort of money and are a good introduction into the world of radio especially since Sunspot Cycle 25 is on the up.

Not that I want one, I bought my Ranger 2950DX new in 2007 and don't feel the urge to trade for one of these.
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................