A place for new members to say hello and to introduce yourself.

If you're not sure where to post, try here!
boxer
New User
New User
Call Sign: GM0EPO

Post by boxer »

Many thanks for acceptance to forum.

Been a radio amateur for many years, mainly CW and recently decided to try scanning using my Icom R8500.

I had tried to register with the UK Scanning Directory forum, and even ordered their CD from Kimmy JS19, but they seem to be having problems ( as well as my money, no CD arrived {bnghd} ) then I came across this excellent forum which covers so many different aspects of radio.

Looking forward to enjoying this forum.

73, John
boxer
New User
New User
Call Sign: GM0EPO

Re: NEW MEMBER

Post by boxer »

....finally received the files by email for download.....a lot of data, which at least gives me somewhere to start from building my own database of frequencies of interest.... :)
bertonumber1
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 108AT106

Post by bertonumber1 »

Hi there, I'm also a new member here and ordered the cdrom from kimmy JS19. I have not heard a peep since the money was taken from PayPal.
I would appreciate any info on what to expect or if the guy is legit. It may well be that the email address I've contacted is out of use. If anyone can shed some light and perhaps provide contact info before I write it off?

Regards
Kind Regards

Rab
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Welcome to TM1. No subscription needed here, but all funds towards the TM1 Fund greatly appreciated (thats a joke btw! haha).

Welcome back to the hobby aswell, albeit on the RX Side, from my last spin around the dial, still plenty of CW to decode so hopefully you can dust off those silky skills.

Best 73 de Craig
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |