FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
User avatar
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Posts: 527
Joined: 18 May 2009, 08:40
Location: South East Wales IO81jo

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Mikel »

The November edition, Yes really, the NOVEMBER edition of Practical Wireless is now ready and waiting for you to read or download or both, totally free of charge.

Practical Wireless November 2020:
https://magazinelib.com/all/practical-w ... mber-2020/
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
User avatar
Auldgeek
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 3458
Joined: 05 May 2014, 09:18
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Auldgeek »

Mikel wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 12:07 The November edition, Yes really, the NOVEMBER edition of Practical Wireless is now ready and waiting for you to read or download or both, totally free of charge.

Practical Wireless November 2020:
https://magazinelib.com/all/practical-w ... mber-2020/
Cheers. I usually forget and they are removed. Got this one though. :thumbup:
Auldgeek - Drew
Amateur Call GM0BRJ
TM Call 108TM144


I've changed radios so many times, I've forgotten what I have :think:
User avatar
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Posts: 527
Joined: 18 May 2009, 08:40
Location: South East Wales IO81jo

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Mikel »

Auldgeek wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 21:25
Mikel wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 12:07 The November edition, Yes really, the NOVEMBER edition of Practical Wireless is now ready and waiting for you to read or download or both, totally free of charge.

Practical Wireless November 2020:
https://magazinelib.com/all/practical-w ... mber-2020/
Cheers. I usually forget and they are removed. Got this one though. :thumbup:
Glad you managed to grab it :D
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
df2tb
Regular
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 01:08
Call Sign: DF2TB
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by df2tb »

The October issue of CQ ist there as well

https://magazinelib.com/all/cq-amateur- ... ober-2020/

73 Andreas DF2TB
User avatar
Auldgeek
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 3458
Joined: 05 May 2014, 09:18
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Auldgeek »

df2tb wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 11:45 The October issue of CQ ist there as well

https://magazinelib.com/all/cq-amateur- ... ober-2020/

73 Andreas DF2TB
Grabbed that too. :thumbup:
Auldgeek - Drew
Amateur Call GM0BRJ
TM Call 108TM144


I've changed radios so many times, I've forgotten what I have :think:
User avatar
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Posts: 527
Joined: 18 May 2009, 08:40
Location: South East Wales IO81jo

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Mikel »

df2tb wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 11:45 The October issue of CQ ist there as well

https://magazinelib.com/all/cq-amateur- ... ober-2020/

73 Andreas DF2TB
Yeah thanks - just downloaded that as well :D
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
User avatar
gmham
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 2048
Joined: 13 Aug 2009, 11:27
Call Sign: 108TM154

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by gmham »

Dont suppose anyone saved any of the radio user ones ?!

Thanks so much for sharing, really do appreciate that.
Icom IC746
Cobra 148gtldx mk2
Xiegu G90 HF SDR

——
John - 108TM154 / 108CO154
User avatar
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Posts: 527
Joined: 18 May 2009, 08:40
Location: South East Wales IO81jo

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by Mikel »

gmham wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 23:51 Dont suppose anyone saved any of the radio user ones ?!

Thanks so much for sharing, really do appreciate that.
I've still got Feb, May, June, July, and Sept, Radio User 2020 and and Aug, Sept, Oct of Practical Wireless.

I could e-mail them to you if you wanted them. Shouldn't be a problem, they were available in the public domain.
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
User avatar
gmham
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 2048
Joined: 13 Aug 2009, 11:27
Call Sign: 108TM154

Re: FREE Radio/Hobbyist magazines

Post by gmham »

Mikel wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 06:31
gmham wrote: 08 Oct 2020, 23:51 Dont suppose anyone saved any of the radio user ones ?!

Thanks so much for sharing, really do appreciate that.
I've still got Feb, May, June, July, and Sept, Radio User 2020 and and Aug, Sept, Oct of Practical Wireless.

I could e-mail them to you if you wanted them. Shouldn't be a problem, they were available in the public domain.
That would be so much appreciated if you would. Will pm you my email addy.
John
Icom IC746
Cobra 148gtldx mk2
Xiegu G90 HF SDR

——
John - 108TM154 / 108CO154
Post Reply