Hytera TETRA CPS

Use this section to discuss Digital Amateur Radio operations, such as D-Star and other digitally-encoded traffic
m6sso
New User
New User
Call Sign: M6SSO

Hytera TETRA CPS

Post by m6sso »

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the CPS for Hytera PT580. I cant seem to find it anywhere online and my local hytera dealer arent intrested as its "not a product we sell so we dont support it"

thanks in advance.

(long term plan is a Tetra to zello link and a DMR to zello link)
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Hytera TETRA CPS

Post by Werthers »

m6sso wrote: 24 Oct 2019, 20:04 Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the CPS for Hytera PT580. I cant seem to find it anywhere online and my local hytera dealer arent intrested as its "not a product we sell so we dont support it"

thanks in advance.

(long term plan is a Tetra to zello link and a DMR to zello link)
I'm used to hunting down various radio software in google and I always end up finding it one way or another. Google is your friend, it may take a while but keep persevering and you'll find it. One thing I sometimes do although its not recommend but just something I've done in desperation in the past was to look on ebay to see if anybody is selling the said radio gear then PM them to see if they are kind enough to send you the software providing they have it. Ask on QRZ as well, there's always somebody that will have it.
m6sso
New User
New User
Call Sign: M6SSO

Re: Hytera TETRA CPS

Post by m6sso »

UPDATE!

managed to get the new CPS that they call TETRA CPS Plus from the Chinese website of Hytera and unlike old versions it's not licenced to a band range its universal across hardware and firmware.