whistler tx1

General scanning discussion forum. Talk about anything to do with scanners, equipment, VHF/UHF reception and the art of catching those illusive signals!
theNAVigation99
New User
New User

whistler tx1

Post by theNAVigation99 »

had a tx1 for a few weeks and it is a great scanner till now ,all of a sudden it keeps telling me that there is nothing to scan ,no matter what i have tried it keeps coming up the same ,any one had this problem or know how to fix it :(
Alan Pilot

Re: whistler tx1

Post by Alan Pilot »

I had the 1065 i think it was a base model and had that on the screen.
Somehow i had managed to wipe the whole thing even the pre-installed stuff.
Got a file from whistler to put it back to how it was out of the box.
Ianbex
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by Ianbex »

you may have deactivated it in the menu.go to scan sets in the menu and tick, scan set 01 thats how i got mine back
jhampton2000

Post by jhampton2000 »

Suggest hook it up to EZScan, copy config from your TRX1. Make sure there is (1) at least one scanlist enabled in the General Configuration Settings tab, that (2) a scanlist is enabled under the Advanced Features tab, and and that the scanlist under (1) falls within the scanlist range in (2). (3) make sure there is at least one item to scan under the Scanlists tab (that isn't shown as L/O'd). Reload that config back to the TRX1.
theNAVigation99
New User
New User

Post by theNAVigation99 »

thanks for all the help we are now back up and running ,went into ezscan and did factory reset bingo it worked once again thank every one