Giday from NZ

A place for new members to say hello and to introduce yourself.

If you're not sure where to post, try here!
TO66
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: TO66

Giday from NZ

Post by TO66 »

HI from New Zealand where CB is alive and well , My name is Steve and have been on CB for 45 years and a ham operator for 30 years. As much as I like ham radio my roots stem from CB and I'm proud to admit it..... some ex CB'ers deny they were ever on it once they have there Ham call..... I love CB for the fun band it has always been...... I have never been much of a forum type guy , but were never to old to change :D
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Re: Giday from NZ

Post by MrWeetabix »

Welcome to TM1 Steve. I think you'll fit right in on here matie. we're all like-minded in terms of CB. Many of us are the same way, have our tickets but still enjoy CB or 11m free-banding too.

best 73 de Craig :thumbup:
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
porky.69
Legend
Legend

Post by porky.69 »

welcome steve :thumbup: enjoy the forum
This is my Territory.....Be on your way 8)
TO66
Regular
Regular

Post by TO66 »

Is every single post moderated before it gets posted , or is it just for new guys like me ?
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

TO66 wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 01:15 Is every single post moderated before it gets posted , or is it just for new guys like me ?
All posts by new members are moderated for a short while. This is to ensure the member is genuine and not a spam account etc. After a few posts you'll no longer be moderated and your posts will appear immediately on the forums.

Hope that helps.
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
disco biscuit
Regular
Regular

Post by disco biscuit »

Hi Steve, welcome, I'm new here too!!
26-TM-1913
TO66
Regular
Regular

Post by TO66 »

Giday disco biscuit , I think this forum will be a useful resource for us radio nutz lol...... and thank god we don't get moderated for to long ..... that would drive me crazy and would be a deal breaker for me ...... I tend to do a lot more reading than I do posting anyway...... better to let someone think your a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it lol