Broadnet Systems BN01

A place to discuss internet linking of radio equipment, such as eQSO, FRN, iRLP, Echolink, and other such systems.
TRON

Re: Broadnet Systems BN01

Post by TRON »

Admiral wrote:I'm no expert, but I think the 'egg on face' comment was maybe because you got the wrong company name, the wrong address, accused him of dissolving 17 companies, called him a 'box shifter', said that he doesn't know Android from Airwave, likened him to an illegal gypsy trader, 'do you like dags', and you suggest he will offer no aftersales support.
I didn't "get" anything wrong. I did some research and posted what I found.
I didn't "accuse" him of anything. I followed an information trail that pointed quite strongly towards him. If you had been sat next to me, seeing the information that was presented at the time, you would have seen the correlation as well.
I didn't "call" him a box shifter, he IS a box shifter. He STILL can't answer questions as to why the OS is gagged and why Google store wont install.
When information points towards someone who has dissolved 17 companies, you have to question whether he will be around in 6 months time. No?

When I see a new product, or a new company offering a product, I search. I search as deep as I can to find out who they are. I have been bitten in the past by rogue traders offering cheap junk from China, and at some point, so have some of you.

I try to find out if the product is even legal to use in the UK.
I try to find out if the company KNOWS its product, or if it is just a "box shifting" enterprise.
I try to find out if the current director has tried this before. Google Andrew Wealthy or Allen Leong or Allen315 and you will see the story come together.

My early research turned up some red herrings, and it also turned up some SOLID GOLD. I didn't post everything that I found.
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

maxresdefault.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
TRON

Post by TRON »

Admiral,
Thank you for your measured, adult input. It is reassuring to see the caliber of person we are dealing with here.

Here is Admiral whinging about prices, but not doing anything about them:
Admiral wrote:And the Delboy Trotter Entrepreneur of the Year Award goes to:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UV-5R-BAOFENG ... 3f4d4f1b4f
Buy one of these for £23.49 delivered, use it for a week, then try to flog it for £47.79 delivered. 100% profit.
Here is Admiral demonstrating his technical abilities and attention to accuracy:
Admiral wrote: Sorry, I'm not a radio techie, so can't show graphs and charts,
LOL at you Admiral.
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Here is Admin locking this thread.
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |