AWR wavescan

A place to discuss the HF and Shortwave listening side of the radio hobby. Discuss equipment, frequencies and antenna systems etc. Anything HF!
M1ZXZ
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: M1ZXZ

AWR wavescan

Post by M1ZXZ »

I used to subscribe and listen to various podcasts on my internet radio, I've recently dug out my old radio wishing to listen to AWR wavescan DX program, a message on my player saying invalid feed address.
The wavescan webpage that I used to visit has since changed and I can't seem to find the feed address to re-configure my radio to start listening again other than iTunes which I don't use.

Anybody happen to know the current feed address please.

Regards, Paul.
Mikel
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: AWR wavescan

Post by Mikel »

I don't own an internet radio, so I am not entirely sure of the process buy what about tunein?

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Christian-T ... =126179956
................................................................................................2W0NBF.........................................................
MW0SWA
Call Sign: MW0SWA

Post by MW0SWA »

I have just found this awr wavescan programme on my podcast store on my iPhone

thanks for the information here
I am a bit crazy about the Realistic DX-394
M1ZXZ
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: M1ZXZ

Post by M1ZXZ »

Hi,
Thanks for the response.

Yes, there are alternative methods to listen to these excellent shortwave related programmes, tune in, iTunes or stream direct from the website, for the time being I'me back to using my mobile phone and streaming to keep up on the series but I would prefer to utilise my Internet radio for all podcast listening and free up my devices.
For the time being, I'll persevere and continue with my phone until I figure it out.

DX Wavescan, highly recommended listening.

73's