10 Meter Repeaters

A place to discuss all aspects of amateur radio operation.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

10 Meter Repeaters

Post by Werthers »

Does anybody know of any good 10 meter or even 11 meter repeaters American, Canadian, European repeaters that I can program into my 10/11 meter radio?

If so what are the details or names of the repeaters so that I could look up.

I'd really love to be able to access some Florida Repeaters.

I hear the New York repeater coming through but I can't remember the details. Its on 29.680 MHz it sounds like its the N2HBA repeater but when I look it up it says its not operating although the info may be out of date. It would have a CTCSS tone of 136.5 if is N2HBA but I need to program my radio in order to access it anyway.

What are some good ones worth programming into my radio?

Cheers.
ch25
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: Lemmy

Re: 10 Meter Repeaters

Post by ch25 »

HB9HD for sure.
Most recent list here: https://www.iaru-r1.org/wp-content/uplo ... 171112.pdf
WE ARE MOTÖRHEAD, AND WE PLAY ROCK N' ROLL
You can't have too many antennas...
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: 10 Meter Repeaters

Post by Werthers »

I don't believe it, my ten meter rig has just packed up before I even had a chance to program it. I was working an AM station on 11 meters and then decided to check out 10 meters then all of a sudden I can't change mode or anything and every button I press it displays "error" I hate modern stuff.

I got it going again by switching it off and back on again but it started to do some crazy stuff so no more 10 Meters. I'll have a good rummage later and find my old 10/11 meter sets although none have CTCSS for repeater use.

I'll have to see if I can sort it out if not I'll sell it on as faulty and get something for it I'm sure somebody will be able to sort it out.