4 Meter Net on this evening at 8PM

A place to discuss all aspects of amateur radio operation.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

4 Meter Net on this evening at 8PM

Post by Werthers »

Hi all, there is a 4 Meter Net on this evening on FM at 8:00pm the 4 meter net is held every Wednesday at 8:00pm which is on the frequency of 70.475 MHz in the London/Essex area. Anybody is welcome to join in we need more people.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: 4 Meter Net on this evening at 8PM

Post by Werthers »

:wtf:

Well that was f**king brilliant. No one joined the 4 meter net this evening, I tried but my signal was lousy so I monitored instead and also monitored on the WebSDR and nothing. Sod all on 2 meters, sod all on 70cms other than some DMR activity.

Fed up with the zombies today and peoples mind sets.

Anyway I've got to take my hat off to Selim M0XTA for the work he does and for promoting the VHF/UHF bands, his more patient than me. Its just a shame that many no longer care about the bands other than me and a few others out there.
108EH002
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by 108EH002 »

Calm down Werthers = No need to swear if you don't on air ;)

C'mon pull yourself together man = your an amateur ffs,theres always next week's net = and that will be sh1te aswell :lol:

Colin the Head meets the Wrath of Hitler/youtube
Plenty are talking worldwide on 27.555 usb,
Some are too far up their own @rse to admit it,
Many happen to know otherwise dx-ing test free,
Showing a complete lack of respect for the law.

27.555 Usb
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

I've calmed down now but the whole situation is very depressing. Ham radio doesn't have to be crap I really don't understand the logic of people today, a bit like those who vote Conservative to be worse off.

Any way in terms of the hobby I'm not going to give up it just means I have work harder and try and get the BBC involved to promote the hobby.