Surveillance

Scanning radio frequencies in Wales
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Surveillance

Post by alannah »

Surveillance of some kind taking place on 173.0625 ctcss 151.4 at 07.30 am. Car to car comms, two males talking, following another vehicle through caerphilly.

Edit - returned at 12.30, one car asking the other if he was still tracking to Newport as he had been caught in traffic, other car responded, yes heading for Newport on the A468.

Edit 2 - Back in range at 15.40 - stated 'contact, contact, target turning left, left. Other vehicle stated I am on the reverse route making best time as i can.

Edit 3 - no further comms heard up until 21.00 hrs
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Surveillance

Post by alannah »

Heard again today first at 12.45, two vehicles again, stated 'Its foggy as hell up here we had better get closer or we may lose target' reply was 'yes move up, move up, we will be dropping down into cardiff soon' - then lost signal.

Back over the mountain at 13.15 giving a running commentry, headed down Watford side of Caerphilly mountain past the Miners hospital to Trecenyd stated 'still following target'

Waited whilst target was in building, when target left building tailed from Trecenyd onto dual carriageway and turned right down towards Bedwas bridge roundabaout (14.20)
monsieurmarc
Regular
Regular

Post by monsieurmarc »

How interesting. I might have a peek on that channel when i get home.
I wonder what its all about.
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Havn't got a clue, DSS, Private investigators? interesting though, whoever it may be.

Heard nothing since this afternoon - tomorrow morning has got to be worth a listen.
Guzzy
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: 26TM002

Post by Guzzy »

... and this is why the emergency services went encrypted digital. :(
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Guzzy wrote:... and this is why the emergency services went encrypted digital. :(
Very true, far too many nosey barstewards around, like me :D
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Their back, very early today. Came into range at 06.50, asking each other where they were and arranged a meeting point. Very close - full scale on the signal meter.

Edit - No further comms heard until 17.00 hrs - think they were heading home - perhaps target stayed in bed?
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Well this interesting - Activity this morning at 08.30, the two vehicles just followed the target vehicle to the gates of my daughters school, the occupant dropped two children off.

I was at this very location myself just 40 mins ago taking my daughters to school so this narrows it down a bit, may be someone I know!
friendly1uk
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by friendly1uk »

I reckon a PI checking on a wife while hubby is out between 7&5

I base this on the times there around, and the use of uk general rather than anything official as you would expect from government agencys.

Your interested in people living close by as indicated by the signal strength and school run. And these people probably have a concidderable amount of money around them. Perhaps even there own buisness using there own emplyee's. Do you hear this tone much?

If it's there using employee's, It can be to keep them on the books during slack times. Construction industry perhaps.

Where does money reside within 5w uhf of home?

And just why was they at school 40 mins after you? were they late in? Might your own kids know who was late in? in pairs?
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

You could be correct, who knows, but I dont agree with your theory myself but if I find out your correct then I will admit to being wrong. :D

I am not posting everything I have discovered regarding this little operation as I dont think it would be wise to do so - I am easy to find and dont want any grief!

She wasnt late into school, I was early, my kids go to breakfast club (thank god!)

Anyway, I have just been out on my bike with scanner and earpiece and found the two vehicles involved in the surveillance and their registration numbers, also they have two identical antennas on both their cars (both black about 50 cm or so), one on the front of the roof and one on the back.

The woman (target) who had gone for a walk with the dog after parking up her vehicle (got number plate also) around the corner from the school.

I recognise the woman from the school but dont know her personally.
The guys doing the surveillance do not appear to be local as a request was made on air to return to the school to find out its name.

She returned to her car and went home (i know where that is also now) The surveillance vehicles are parked at opposite ends of her street about a mile away from me and waiting for her to move.

I had to return home as its bloody freezing here today!
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Well friendly1uk you will be pleased to hear that after sending the womans desription (and the dogs), her car details and the street she lives in to a few women friends who also have kids at the school, I know have here name and guess what - her husband is a builder!
Kaos
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Kaos »

alannah wrote:Well friendly1uk you will be pleased to hear that after sending the womans desription (and the dogs), her car details and the street she lives in to a few women friends who also have kids at the school, I know have here name and guess what - her husband is a builder!
If he is building a patio I would start to worry!!!!
smoggy07
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by smoggy07 »

Kaos wrote:
alannah wrote:Well friendly1uk you will be pleased to hear that after sending the womans desription (and the dogs), her car details and the street she lives in to a few women friends who also have kids at the school, I know have here name and guess what - her husband is a builder!
If he is building a patio I would start to worry!!!!
Haha Image
26TM234
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Better than eastenders this......

get a radio which can TX and remind them they're using open comms. repeat back all the info you have on the target and that you'll be reporting them to the police.... see if the comms keep up :-P
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
welshmonitor
Regular
Regular

Post by welshmonitor »

Good detective work alannah, if u go snooping around dont forget your 8) to make you look inconspicious :lol:
Uniden BTC15X,
Uniden 3500XLT
PlanePlotter with a RTL 1090 Dongle, Sharer "Pn"