Channel 19 abuse

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
dc260
Regular
Regular

Channel 19 abuse

Post by dc260 »

A bit more of a light hearted post, if you want to hear how a human zoo sounds, simply tune to channel 19 if you are in the Cheshire/Greater Manchester area or if you are out of range like me use this WebSDR hosted by G0XBU (Select band CB and tune to 27781.25 or channel 19).

http://81.174.147.103:8901/

WARNING :!: Lots of bad/abusive language :!: But still, the most entertaining thing to listen to on a friday/saturday evening :lol:
-
chrisvalley
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 26st245

Re: Channel 19 abuse

Post by chrisvalley »

Just having a listen now, thanks for posting it
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

Durin the few years i was seein a lass from Prestatyn i often used to nip up to Pentre Halkyn with the 857 n tank whip n give the scouse mongs some stick... it was normally like a loony bin on 19... all good fun
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

The COLLECTIVE IQ of all the people I can hear on ch19 from my place doesn't even reach triple figures.

They're either drunk, on drugs (or both at the same time from 9am onwards) or just above the intelligence of a Neanderthal...what with their burps, farts, grunts and habit of laughing at things that aren't remotely funny to the average human being. You can see why I've never bothered speaking to anyone in all the years I've been here, apart from one chap I know that's got a handheld half a mile away - once. Now I'm no rocket scientist, nor a snob, but I just can't bring myself to talk to "people" like that.
109 Jim
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by 109 Jim »

The Collector wrote: 15 Aug 2021, 10:28 The COLLECTIVE IQ of all the people I can hear on ch19 from my place doesn't even reach triple figures.

They're either drunk, on drugs (or both at the same time from 9am onwards) or just above the intelligence of a Neanderthal...what with their burps, farts, grunts and habit of laughing at things that aren't remotely funny to the average human being. You can see why I've never bothered speaking to anyone in all the years I've been here, apart from one chap I know that's got a handheld half a mile away - once. Now I'm no rocket scientist, nor a snob, but I just can't bring myself to talk to "people" like that.
you should hear them here on ch19 or 27.555 , it seems no other freqs work on their rigs , i have been on since the 80s and thought i had heard it all but there is one station i can hear from the outskirts of Glasgow and he went into a right strop telling Eu stations to stop cq on 555 as he couldnt hear his mates {bnghd} :crazy: :clap:
Alucard
Call Sign: TW4T

Post by Alucard »

I actually listen to this SDR a lot and the CB band is something I listen to when the other bands are quiet.
One time I heard "Al Capone" moaning about drug dealers in the area and saying he was going to report them to the police, then of course he got loads of abuse for being a grass. Then various people started telling tales of his verbal abuse of council workers and it turned into a massive abuse-fest.
All the time a solitary breaker seemingly carrying out a monologue to himself in the background in a weird voice ranting about his perceived persecution. It was like a radio version of a northern Eastenders and very entertaining :lol:
Never ask a starfish for directions.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

Abuse was rife on channel 19 that's all you ever got on it at one point in my neck of the woods in the early to mid 2000s. There was one person that stood out from the rest who would always play music on channel 19 while getting high off his face. He was well known for causing all kinds of havoc on the CB threatening people, recording people and stalking, watching peoples houses etc and goes by the name of Scott. He now sits on the 70cms repeaters and has a call sign of M6FET The ginger pirate from CB which his otherwise known as by some other hams who recognized who he is. He lives in a tower block in Hackney, London and apparently is a police informant now.
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Werthers wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 09:15 Abuse was rife on channel 19 that's all you ever got on it at one point in my neck of the woods in the early to mid 2000s. There was one person that stood out from the rest who would always play music on channel 19 while getting high off his face. He was well known for causing all kinds of havoc on the CB threatening people, recording people and stalking, watching peoples houses etc and goes by the name of Scott. He now sits on the 70cms repeaters and has a call sign of M6FET The ginger pirate from CB which his otherwise known as by some other hams who recognized who he is. He lives in a tower block in Hackney, London and apparently is a police informant now.
You sure you have the right person ? I know a few that was doing that back then,sure he was one of them but there was worst then him trust me.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

LondonCbRadio wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 15:39
Werthers wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 09:15 Abuse was rife on channel 19 that's all you ever got on it at one point in my neck of the woods in the early to mid 2000s. There was one person that stood out from the rest who would always play music on channel 19 while getting high off his face. He was well known for causing all kinds of havoc on the CB threatening people, recording people and stalking, watching peoples houses etc and goes by the name of Scott. He now sits on the 70cms repeaters and has a call sign of M6FET The ginger pirate from CB which his otherwise known as by some other hams who recognized who he is. He lives in a tower block in Hackney, London and apparently is a police informant now.
You sure you have the right person ? I know a few that was doing that back then,sure he was one of them but there was worst then him trust me.
Your not Scott are you? :lol: You have the Bumfeng bandits then you have Scott who goes to far with the abuse on the repeaters. If your not him do you know exactly what block he lives in? PM me.
Last edited by Werthers on 21 Aug 2021, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Werthers wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 18:44
Your not Scott are you? :lol: You have the Bumfeng bandits then you have Scott who goes to far with the abuse on the repeaters.
I'm not Scott. Do you have any recordings ? As far as i know Scott hasn't been on radio for years.
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

LondonCbRadio wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 18:48

Your not Scott are you? :lol: You have the Bumfeng bandits then you have Scott who goes to far with the abuse on the repeaters.
I'm not Scott. Do you have any recordings ? As far as i know Scott hasn't been on radio for years.
He still is maybe not CB but his pirating the 2/70 amateur repeaters now. He uses a call sign M6FET.
LondonCbRadio

Post by LondonCbRadio »

Werthers wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 18:56

He still is maybe not CB but his pirating the 2/70 amateur repeaters now. He uses a call sign M6FET.
Oh ok i thought you was on about cb radio. What repeaters does he do that on ?
Werthers
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Werthers »

LondonCbRadio wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 19:04
Werthers wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 18:56
Oh ok i thought you was on about cb radio. What repeaters does he do that on ?
2 meters and 70cms. If you have any info can you PM me. Cheers