Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
astradyne

Re: Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

Post by astradyne »

I think we've judged Nocando far too harshly and we should be ashamed of ourselves. It's not Roy's fault that he bought 500 Zetagi B150's and then the dodgy supplier took the linear's out of their boxes and replaced them with illicit tobacco products.

That aside, apparently his defence of "look you simple moron, this tobacco had been tested by an engineer and it was linear amplifiers until your lot turned up with their dirty SWR" to the judge didn't go down too well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

astradyne wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 16:50 I think we've judged Nocando far too harshly and we should be ashamed of ourselves. It's not Roy's fault that he bought 500 Zetagi B150's and then the dodgy supplier took the linear's out of their boxes and replaced them with illicit tobacco products.

That aside, apparently his defence of "look you simple moron, this tobacco had been tested by an engineer and it was linear amplifiers until your lot turned up with their dirty SWR" to the judge didn't go down too well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
🤣
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

astradyne wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 16:50 I think we've judged Nocando far too harshly and we should be ashamed of ourselves. It's not Roy's fault that he bought 500 Zetagi B150's and then the dodgy supplier took the linear's out of their boxes and replaced them with illicit tobacco products.

ffs jus spat my Pimms everywhere!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
g1xgm
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: G1XGM

Post by g1xgm »

I have bought lots of stuff off this Guy.Very happy.I will not hesitate to deal with Him again.In fact I have just been looking for a leather case off Him.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

astradyne or look at the truth side, the buy swapped the RM KL 200p for a blown B150 which he did.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

Alan Pilot did you have a tracking number ? plus ebay don't take off feedback in an instant. What was your oreder number and i will check up.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

MiXiN same reply to you, buyer swapped the amp for a blown Zetagi B150 , NEW BOXED RM KL 200p sent to him, another old ebay trick from buyers.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

MrWeetabix , the seller ??? WTH, it was the buyer doing a con swap, Ebay closed the case & NOT on the buyers side they seen through like a window , buyer reported to ActionFraud. How people jump on the bandwagon.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

astradyne still trading as just a few not nice people , putting it polite, listen and have NO proof of 99% of what they say, others just jump on the bandwagon to become Woody Allan to have their 5 mins of fame. Yes few bad feedbacks but thousands of positive ones, in business over 20 years and still going. I treat people how they treat me, give attitude and i give it back.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

astradyne , in your pathetic comment you used the word "moron", self description ?
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

g1xgm thank you, only problem is , handful on here are so immature and lead a said like, no job and nothing better to do then run people down, most have a closets full of skeletons & miss doings.
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

g1xgm thank you, only problem is , handful on here are so immature and lead a said like, no job and nothing better to do then run people down, most have a closets full of skeletons & miss doings.
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

I just need to phone Language Line for an interpreter...back shortly.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

Full of **** Roy

You are supposed to be coming up my place to sort me
Out I remember….three years I’ve been waiting.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

nocando01 wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 19:10 astradyne , in your pathetic comment you used the word "moron", self description ?
Not at all. But if you're looking for pathetic replies may I refer you to your comments aimed at the customers who've left you negative feedback.
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...