The old Melos - CB conversion help required

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Re: The old Melos - CB conversion help required

Post by The Collector »

Last one. White wire from output wire (to lead going to radio) is attached to dB selector switch - middle setting???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

Well as I didn't get any responses, I went and did the only thing I possibly could and I bought another one! Although it's been done differently input/output-wise, I should hopefully be able to suss out the wiring and see if I can find the fault inside the first one.

I did say hopefully ;)
Zombidred
Registered New User
Registered New User

Post by Zombidred »

Any one got any pictures or a diagram of how the green line de 1 is wired inside? Ive bought one that had been converted to cb. But its been dewired and all the phono inputs/outputs have been dewired too. All the variables are still wired to the board. Thanks mick
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

Mine are both plain black-fronted ones. Do you know if they'd be exactly the same inside as the green-lined one though (yours is the same as the Echoman-branded version I think)?