Current Active Military Freqs

Scanning radio frequencies for the South East
SecretSignalsUK

Current Active Military Freqs

Post by SecretSignalsUK »

Please can you tell me what the current military frequencies are, e.g. up to date list.

or if anyone could tell me about any freqs that are active. e.g people talking on them.

cheers!
fez
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fez »

search 220-395mhz in AM with a 25khz step for mainly Miliatry air.
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

Please ask for frequencies in the 'Scanning Radio Frequencies' section under your area of the country. You keep asking in the section meant for equipment etc.
Banned Account

Post by Guest »

Being ex army myself,i know that most military coms are now digitised by bowman radios being introduced, you will probably get the odd rifle range using the old clansman gear & the military air frequencys as mentioned by Fez giving flight levels etc,thats about as interesting as it will get.
rationalgaze

Post by rationalgaze »

149.3875 - This one works for anybody who's around the Southend/Kent area, it's the army shooting/testing range in Shoeburry, usually quite active during the week but nothing terribly interesting other than hearing the odd rifle getting tested.

Thanks, Craig.
Some people never use their initiative because nobody told them to.
mrplow

Post by mrplow »

try 142.16 142.75 142.975 seems to be training at imber and Salisbury Plain.

im just round the corner from you so you should hear it no probs.

can be funny at times, plenty of snoby officers screaming at the noobs. :lol:
grafter
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by grafter »

mrplow wrote:try 142.16 142.75 142.975 seems to be training at imber and Salisbury Plain.
These are very busy this morning and are covering a huge area of the south. I'm at least 80 miles east of Salisbury plain and have been receiving them upto S5 all morning. Lots of locations mentioned including Westdown Camp.
mikecharlie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by mikecharlie »

Hi

For all the currently updated frequencies an an excellent military callsign directory go to

www.fightercontrol.co.uk/

there is a downloadable frequency list ( excel) and is updated by the researchers.