alton towers

Scanning radio frequencies for the East Midlands
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: alton towers

Post by Gemini4 »

and if anyone wants to check out andrews posts do so...you'll find quite a few that start off ok and then when he doesn't get his own way..the blue colour comes in...they must be the toys he mentioned...you may be good at radio's andrew
..but you are absolute S%^T at communicating on the board...get some anger management mate LOL
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

Can we all get back on topic here, agree to disagree and all hold hands a sing songs by the camp fire yeah?

freq not exactly right but you can still here it.... WHO CARES AS LONG AS YOU CAN HEAR IT?

writing in blue..... WHO CARES AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ IT?

Move on, life's too short. Peace out kids.... :D
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Gemini4 »

yeah ya right :)
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

sgt pepper wrote:and if anyone wants to check out andrews posts do so...you'll find quite a few that start off ok and then when he doesn't get his own way..the blue colour comes in...they must be the toys he mentioned...you may be good at radio's andrew
..but you are absolute S%^T at communicating on the board...get some anger management mate LOL

My definite last for the benefit of the hard of thinking. My writing is in blue when I use my laptop, in plain text when I reply via my phone. If you are so adept at reading through my previous posts, keep going until you find I have already mentioned it. Try letting facts get in the way before opening your mouth to change foot.
Banned Account
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Gemini4 »

moved on sorry :)
lincs_radio

Post by lincs_radio »

I have a UBC72XLT and its frequency steps are set into 3 pre-programmed band plans which cannot be changed.
While i was tracking some taxi companies in my area, because of the incorrect freq.step, close-call displayed the nearest step it could.
Example: 86.1125 was display as 86.125.
Hope this helped.
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Gemini4 »

it has, thats how mine displays. thanks :)
wind in the antenna
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by wind in the antenna »

Do none of the three bandplans work to give 12.5kHz steps in the UK or can you not set it in the close call settings like the UBC3500?

I'm a radio armature who made the switch to ariel none-bio
New Face in Hell

----------------
Tony in Brighton
26TM9480
26FB298
G7TXU
----------------
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Gemini4 »

you can see it go up and down in steps when its scanning..but it still comes out the same,in six digits when you save to memory.and to be honest i've never picked anything up on close call ever.