Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
astradyne

Re: Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

Post by astradyne »

nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 10:43 cb4ever104, one of my children many years ago would come out with it and it stuck with me.
73's
Very selective with your replies I notice. I, for one, am quite eager to refresh my memory regarding your conviction for fraud. I hope you'll oblige and post the link. After all you were very quick to post the details of your customer...
Never, ever, ever....bloody anything ever!

Far too many radio's to list here. But I do own a legal one...
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

astradyne yes for a few fags and tobacco which any father would of done for their child, which is total pittance to what some do . Now come on how many are on here with a record and for more then what i was in court for ? Until you know the facts i wouldn't comment.
"Very selective with your replies I notice. I, for one, am quite eager to refresh my memory regarding your conviction for fraud. I hope you'll oblige and post the link. After all you were very quick to post the details of your customer"
My reply's are based on the truth & i have nothing to hide or have i ever stole , assaulted any one and its the only conviction.

73's
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 15:14 ...Now come on how many are on here with a record and for more then what i was in court for ?
I have a Police record...I'll admit it. It's titled "Don't stand so close to me". Very apt in this current Covid-filled climate ;)

I think most of the problems above stem from the fact that when things go as they should sales-wise, all's well and good. But when there's an issue, the buyer seems to be automatically branded as a liar, thief, scammer, moron etc from what I've read on the posted feedback comments. There's not a "sorry" in sight, it's always the buyer at fault. Electronics can be fragile and do break and sometimes turn up not working from new (been there, done that).

I worked in sales and customer services at John Lewis for a couple of years before the move to my current role, and if anyone working there had labelled anyone with some of the wording you yourself use, they'd have lost most of their customers overnight! They teach you there that for every GOOD sale, the buyer will probably tell 2 or 3 other people, but with a BAD experience, it's more likely to be 15-20 and that's not good for business. This is the reason they've lasted so long, been profitable for decades when most have lost money and have always kept their reputation intact.

Whilst I appreciate that yes, there are a small percentage of people that take the p1ss, WILL try and scam you etc, most are probably genuine people with a genuine complaint.

They say "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". At some point there will come a time when customers may dry up due to the threat of being abused. Some people do read feedback comments prior to buying and word soon spreads - see right here on this topic as an example. You may be selling stuff profitably, but imagine how much extra you'd probably have made from those that turned their noses up at dealing with you due to the aforementioned reasons :)
nocando01
Regular
Regular

Post by nocando01 »

Electronics can be fragile and do break and sometimes turn up not working from new (been there, done that), yes i do agree.
All i have to say is, when a different item is returned then what was sent and burnt out, that has nothing to do it.

73's
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 17:34 Electronics can be fragile and do break and sometimes turn up not working from new (been there, done that), yes i do agree.
All i have to say is, when a different item is returned then what was sent and burnt out, that has nothing to do it.

73's
But with your reputation for dishonesty and the way you verbally abuse customers how are we supposed to believe you?

Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

astradyne wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 17:50
nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 17:34 Electronics can be fragile and do break and sometimes turn up not working from new (been there, done that), yes i do agree.

73's
But with your reputation for dishonesty and the way you verbally abuse customers how are we supposed to believe you?
We don’t simple as that.
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

Edd200sx wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 18:04

73's
We don’t simple as that.
:thumbup:

LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

Im dying to say what ive found out thru work but it could well cost me my job n nice fat pension......😉
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

LeakyFeeder wrote: 19 Jul 2021, 15:26 Im dying to say what ive found out thru work but it could well cost me my job n nice fat pension......😉
Your pension must be a lot better than mine then, seeing as I'm paying twice as much now and only going to be getting half of what I was supposed to be getting at 65!

You could always PM but even that's well dodgy mate ;)
Otter
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: 26TM439

Post by Otter »

Edd200sx wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 18:04

73's
We don’t simple as that.
I certainly don't. I remember something about faulty returned Midland radios being sold as new, so I have no doubt that a faulty B150 was shipped in the RM box.
"To this day the words Stirling bridge conjour pride in every Scotsman's heart, while to an Englishman those same words conjour literally no feelings at all." - Cunk on Britain S1 E1
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 15:14 astradyne yes for a few fags and tobacco which any father would of done for their child, which is total pittance to what some do . Now come on how many are on here with a record and for more then what i was in court for ? Until you know the facts i wouldn't comment.
"Very selective with your replies I notice. I, for one, am quite eager to refresh my memory regarding your conviction for fraud. I hope you'll oblige and post the link. After all you were very quick to post the details of your customer"
My reply's are based on the truth & i have nothing to hide or have i ever stole , assaulted any one and its the only conviction.

73's
Hmmmm 'a few fags and tabacco which any father would have done for their child' really???? So u give tabacco to a child?

Yours replies are based on the truth?? From what ive seen first hand of your often skewed n twisted narrative im surprised u can lay straight in bed let alone tell the truth....you have a conviction for dishonesty...that says it all about you
One day you will pick a fight with the wrong person and you will come off very much the worse for it..neither living down in Cornwall nor yer cronies will help you..
astradyne

Post by astradyne »

LeakyFeeder wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 08:28
nocando01 wrote: 15 Jul 2021, 15:14 astradyne yes for a few fags and tobacco which any father would of done for their child, which is total pittance to what some do . Now come on how many are on here with a record and for more then what i was in court for ? Until you know the facts i wouldn't comment.

73's
Hmmmm 'a few fags and tabacco which any father would have done for their child' really???? So u give tabacco to a child?

Yours replies are based on the truth?? From what ive seen first hand of your often skewed n twisted narrative im surprised u can lay straight in bed let alone tell the truth....you have a conviction for dishonesty...that says it all about you
One day you will pick a fight with the wrong person and you will come off very much the worse for it..neither living down in Cornwall nor yer cronies will help you..
I can't find the link to the court appearance, but I'm certain it's a little more substantial than he's stating.

Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

DELETE MY ACCOUNT
Tim
Top Poster
Top Poster
Call Sign: 26AT239

Post by Tim »

P.J. Box from Cornwall, see all customer reviews on Trustpilot and then make up your own mind.
Last edited by Tim on 20 Jul 2021, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

Tim wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 16:33 P.J. Box from Cornwall, yes, he’s a turd, have nothing to do with him, bought an antenna from him direct as he quoted me a cheaper price than his eBay listing, turd ended up charging my card more than his eBay price and also charged VAT on the postage. Also bought an RM linear from him, new one, on first use the audio out was distorted on all stages, rang him to send it back, refused saying to send it to Moonraker, asked why and excuse was that they do his repairs, told him I wanted replacement or refund, would not listen, wouldn’t even pay postage, sent to Moonraker, had to chase them after 3 months, they said that it had been sent to RM for repair and be back shortly, came back, seals still in place, linear untouched. So, not only is P.J. Box a total turd but Moonraker are blatant liars,
Moonraker are turds it’s true. First order
DELETE MY ACCOUNT