Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

This is the place to discuss any general CB radio related topics. Getting started, installations, operation etc.
MiXiN

Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

Post by MiXiN »

I've purchased from this seller a few times in the past & don't recall any issues, but what I've encountered today has me gobsmacked to say the least!

On Friday I purchased item #133184215994, a Zetagi B150. My order arrived today, so dispatch was really quick.

Upon opening the package, though, I immediately noticed an RM KL200 Amp' box - and inside the box is a B150 that appears to be an older version (see paragraph below) & is a totally different colour to advertised & doesn't function; there's no output power whatsoever.

Is the Gold colour Zetagi B150 the latest version or older, as I'm convinced I've seen them a few years ago but might be wrong?

I could live with it being a different colour, but no output power tells me it's either an old faulty return or something else similar etc'..

The most confusing part about all this, is why on earth has it been sent in an RM KL200 box?

I've messaged the seller earlier today but not received a response as yet, & my attempt to return it via the eBay process isn't available until tomorrow.

Prior to posting this, I've read a few negative reports about this seller - that said, my quick scan of threads hasn't revealed anything similar to my experience.

Has anybody else had any similar strange dealings with this seller? IE - received broken hardware, different to what's ordered, etc'?
cb4ever104
Legend
Legend

Re: Anyone had issues with "Nocando01"?

Post by cb4ever104 »

There's a good few threads about him . Here's one .

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56423
30TM060
Paul aka "Sammy". (108) PY60 Old Paisley DX Group (RIP Rab Markie)
Ex GM0 , now EA5 .
Handle "Fortune Hunter" back in "the day"
Radios ....? Anything that says "TAIWAN R.O.C" on the back.
The Collector
Legend
Legend

Post by The Collector »

Get refunded, then remember "never again!".
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

Nice one for the replies fellas.

I had a look at some of the threads & it seems I need to brace myself for some serious abuse even though I'm not the one at fault. :D

On a different note, the conviction(s) for Tobacco offences tells me he's a bit of a "Delboy" up for making a quick buck no matter what, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's taking a chance with me as opposed to it being a legitimate mistake. Still, I can't see how a mistake like my mixed bag of an order can be made.

What I've mentioned about my delivery experience is certainly a one of a kind for me, so please keep your fingers crossed that I get my money back. I mean, I've bought products in the past that haven't worked (rarely) - but this one doesn't work, is in a different manufacturer's box, & isn't the same colour as the one listed.

Still no reply from Nocando, but we're all entitled to a weekend break, so hopefully I'll get a response on Monday.
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

Guys,

I've had a response.

Here is a screenshot of his response, at least blatantly admitting his intention not to send what I actually ordered.

This still doesn't explain why I was sent a faulty, non-working Gold coloured Zetagi B150 in a RM KL200 box, though.

This reply would also suggest he no longer sells Zetagi amplifiers, too, but they're still readily available for sale on his website (PJBOX).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MiXiN on 27 Jun 2021, 10:31, edited 3 times in total.
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

What a nightmare.

He's now claiming he no longer sells Zetagi amplifiers, but there's a few for sale on his website (pjbox).

He's at least admitting to sending the wrong amplifier intentionally without asking first, but not explaining why he pulled the KL200 out & replaced it with a non-working B150.

Here are some screenshots;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeakyFeeder
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by LeakyFeeder »

In my opinion he is someone to be avoided at all costs.. nothing more than a common criminal who cant back up his foul mouthed threats...
You will get your money back as Ebay will sort it...
26mb04
Call Sign: 26DG01

Post by 26mb04 »

I remember that name... I *think* I bought my CRT2000 from them a few years ago. I did have some problems in the end which weren't their fault. I sent it back and they refunded me.
Sent from my GP300 using DTMF
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

LeakyFeeder wrote: 26 Jun 2021, 22:43 In my opinion he is someone to be avoided at all costs.. nothing more than a common criminal who cant back up his foul mouthed threats...
You will get your money back as Ebay will sort it...
I'll be opening a dispute later on Sunday, as that's the earliest eBay will allow me to proceed.

Upto now he's being civil & reasonable, but he insists he hasn't sent a broken Zetagi B150 in a RM KL200 box.

I'll update this thread with the replies & outcome.
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

He’s an absolute tool

Had a 503 that exploded when powered up

Took ages to get my money back via PayPal
Accompanied by threats of “I’ll be up to fill you in”
I like to see that as he’s an old boy about 65 lol
DELETE MY ACCOUNT
cb4ever104
Legend
Legend

Post by cb4ever104 »

Edd200sx wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 01:04 he’s an old boy
Aren't we all ? :)
30TM060
Paul aka "Sammy". (108) PY60 Old Paisley DX Group (RIP Rab Markie)
Ex GM0 , now EA5 .
Handle "Fortune Hunter" back in "the day"
Radios ....? Anything that says "TAIWAN R.O.C" on the back.
Alan Pilot

Post by Alan Pilot »

I would just open a case and escalate it ASAP.
Start it in ebay then go to paypal and you will get your money back and he will have to pay return postage.
MiXiN

Post by MiXiN »

I can now open a case, but I'm not sure which to tick as a few of the options are appropriate.

What to tick? Doesn't work, or not like description, wrong item sent, etc'?
Otter
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: 26TM439

Post by Otter »

If you say it deosn't work he'll accuse you of blowing it up.
"To this day the words Stirling bridge conjour pride in every Scotsman's heart, while to an Englishman those same words conjour literally no feelings at all." - Cunk on Britain S1 E1
Edd200sx
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Edd200sx »

Going off the admission he sent something else I’d put
Wrong item sent
DELETE MY ACCOUNT