Bath Shopwatch Frequency

Scanning radio frequencies for the South West
stigand
Regular
Regular

Bath Shopwatch Frequency

Post by stigand »

Bath Shopwatch frequency is 453.800. Very heavily used and often VERY amusing. Listen between 07:00 and 09:00 to make sure and on a Saturday for lots of action. They also use the UK general frequencies on UHF.
mikeeve
Regular
Regular

Re: Bath Shopwatch Frequency

Post by mikeeve »

Hi,
I am also in the bath area and i agree on what your last post said other that thoes tiomes it can be very quiet have you got any more frequencies as i am located in the center and if you need any i can send you some too if you like?

Thanks,
Mike.
mikeeve
Regular
Regular

Post by mikeeve »

stigand wrote:Bath Shopwatch frequency is 453.800. Very heavily used and often VERY amusing. Listen between 07:00 and 09:00 to make sure and on a Saturday for lots of action. They also use the UK general frequencies on UHF.
Hi,
I am located in the bath area and i agree on what your last post said other that thoes times it can be very quiet have you got any more frequencies as i am located in the center and if you need any i can send you some too if you like?

Thanks,
Mike.
G1FNR
New User
New User

Post by G1FNR »

Try anywhere between 451 and 453Mhz. The UK general PMR frequencies (UHF) are also heavily used and sometimes very funny, especially the pretend policemen on security detail.