Newbie from teeside

A place for new members to say hello and to introduce yourself.

If you're not sure where to post, try here!
Astro fantom
Regular
Regular

Re: Newbie from teeside

Post by Astro fantom »

No mate never knew archer infact not been on the radio scene for quite some time now altho i do know clayton from thornaby and have met up not ling ago with dave moonbase and altho he's been absent from radio for a while is thinking of making a return to the honby so will be like a real trip down memory lane for us all..
Im currently looking for a low key antenna to hoist up outside just something that wont annoy the neighbours so hopefully i dont get reported lol
sec1223
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by sec1223 »

g0slq wrote:
sec1223 wrote:i used to be on the cb in doggy in the 80's
Did you know The Archer from Doggy?
probably will have if he was on the cb in the late 80's
cant stand IGNORANT b******ds
andymuza
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by andymuza »

Astro fantom wrote:dave moonbase
WoW, there's a blast from the past. I haven't seen or heard anything of Dave since 1995ish.
I will not be commanded, I will not be controlled.
n+1 the formula for working out how many radios you need with n being the current amount.
Astro fantom
Regular
Regular

Post by Astro fantom »

Yeah ive seen dave moonbase a few times over the past few years he now lives in billingham at the top of billingham bank near mill lane..last i heard of him he was driving his own ice cream van and sporting an hf set up with massive power in the van lol typical dave lmao
I used to chat with him loads back in the day along with barry raggytash and sonny the speedlimit also earnie the whippet who aparantly passed away only a few weeks ago r.i.p to a cracking guy..also sadly some years ago speedy came to an untimely end too
I still see brian black abbot and his missus val who used to do the radio for the taxis when i was out on that but a lot of the popular people have dissapeared now..
Would be good to have a smoggy revival on the radio and for me to get back on regular again just like back in the 80's..
I have been on air once or twice over the years but as i worked in europe driving trucks ive spent a lot of time away and missed so much so now for some me time
mof000
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mof000 »

Hi and weclome!
I'll pay whatever i think it's worth...:-)
sec1223
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by sec1223 »

g0slq wrote:
sec1223 wrote:i used to be on the cb in doggy in the 80's
Did you know The Archer from Doggy?
name dusnt ring a bell... i was the "crowbar" in about 80-87.. i knocked about with brian de bear (yogi bear) the big DJ bloke

Al.
cant stand IGNORANT b******ds