Monitoring Times to cease publication

A place to discuss the HF and Shortwave listening side of the radio hobby. Discuss equipment, frequencies and antenna systems etc. Anything HF!
crusty
Veteran
Veteran

Monitoring Times to cease publication

Post by crusty »

Read that MT is shutting up shop at the end of the year: http://theradioboard.com/rb/viewtopic.p ... 83db85e070
A good read and a shame to see it go. Another Internet and decline in the printed media market casualty.
M0MTH
Radio Addict
Radio Addict
Call Sign: M0MTH

Re: Monitoring Times to cease publication

Post by M0MTH »

another sad loss
RogerD
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by RogerD »

If the internet kills things that easily, I don't mourn their passing. I'm happier with the net.
Gemini4
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by Gemini4 »

RogerD wrote:If the internet kills things that easily, I don't mourn their passing. I'm happier with the net.
i for one am not thrilled at such things happening, the internet is not the be all and end all for everything..things must be preserved or we may as well give up our smell,sight and sense of touch and feel nothing..it will be regreted in time that we put so much faith in the internet..it needs power..man made things just need the senses and brain work and will to make anything with no power!...remember people pay taxes not the internet {bnghd}