Lake district

Scanning radio frequencies for the North West
bootsie82

Lake district

Post by bootsie82 »

Does anybody have some freqs for the lakes please, I have checked Proma and nothing there

Thanks.
Andrew
Banned
Banned

RE: Lake district

Post by Andrew »

There is loads for the Lakes, or Cumbria in general. Put Cumbria into the 'Control F' box. In my 3500 I have a few, plus I could put more but they are bits I don't visit. I may put them in just in case. There are frequencies used on the lakes as well as off, a few shopwatches, mountain rescue, Winderemere Wardens, Dalton Wildlife Park etc. Not exactly the M6 in rush hour when it comes to radio traffic, but there is stuff in there.

Ambulances base frequencies are166.300 and 166.375 with the mobiles 4.8 mHz higher. Fire and Rescue are 70.8375 on AM
Banned Account
bootsie82

Post by bootsie82 »

Thank you for your reply Andrew.....In which program do you refer to when you say " control F" box.

Martin. :D
Andrew
Banned
Banned

Post by Andrew »

If you hit CTRL then F together a search box appears. Into the box tap the word you would like it to find, then click 'find next'. It will highlight a cell with that word. Click it again and it will move to the next one. Keep clicking til it goes back to the first you started with. There is a Yahoo group called io84 with people in it from the Lake District and Morecambe Bay in general, plus me in Ayrshire.
Banned Account