Orient Pirate Radio Group

Have you found an interesting radio related website? Don't keep it to yourself, post it in here. The best ones will also be added to the weblinks database!
Oscar_Papa_Radio_Group
Regular
Regular

Post by Oscar_Papa_Radio_Group »

For those that are interested in one of the worlds oldest and most established SSB radio groups....

http://www.oscarpapa.net

Since 1981
northern35s
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Orient Pirate Radio Group

Post by northern35s »

Oscar_Papa_Radio_Group wrote:For those that are interested in one of the worlds oldest and most established SSB radio groups....

http://www.oscarpapa.net

Since 1981
How ironic, OPRG won't provide links on their website, but happily use the facility on others, you not winning friends and influencing people by doing this, any link should be reciprocal, or at least practice what you preach :!:
Mobile DXing from the car and on foot
Oscar_Papa_Radio_Group
Regular
Regular

Post by Oscar_Papa_Radio_Group »

We put this link here because several of your TM members including your own TM founder is also an OP member and the website is now back up and running.

We are not in need or despererate for members and did this link in courtesy to fellow TM members to let them the site was back up.

Sorry if we offended you or others in the fact we dont provide links ourselves. TM,AT,DX where does it stop... ?

Tim
26 OP 141
northern35s
Veteran
Veteran

Post by northern35s »

I'm not offended in the slightest, sorry if I gave that impression, I just thought it a little ironic that your website doesn't, but your happy to do so on others. You are free to run your website as you please, I'm sure many are happy with that, and having re read my post it could appear that I'm coming on a little strong :oops: just an observation that's all :)
Mobile DXing from the car and on foot