Retevis RT-82 Receiver Sensitivity

Use this section to discuss Digital Amateur Radio operations, such as D-Star and other digitally-encoded traffic
Auldgeek
Veteran
Veteran
Call Sign: GM0BRJ

Re: Retevis RT-82 Receiver Sensitivity

Post by Auldgeek »

GaryWilson wrote:
kilimax wrote:A little update on the receiver sensitivity issue. Replacement sent by the supplier and this one is absolutely fine, no issues with receive. It's easily as good as my RT-3 so all is well :P
I'm glad it's sorted now Drew, I've managed a few contacts now on DMR which turns out to be more fun than I expected!! so I'm really pleased with this purchase, I'm still hoping for a solution to the squelch system but other than that it's a great radio.

73 Gary.
Sat here listening to the GM reflector at the moment. I've been playing about with both this RT-82 and the new Radioddity GD-77 I picked up.
I have two DMR repeaters I can hear from this location but one of them is off air and the Edinburgh repeater is marginal.
Anyway, it's all good fun Gary.

Enjoy mate :thumbup:
Auldgeek - Drew

Winner of IBTL Autumn 23 Edition
I've changed radios so many times, I've forgotten what I have :think:
GaryWilson
Regular
Regular
Call Sign: 2E0GGQ

Re: Retevis RT-82 Receiver Sensitivity

Post by GaryWilson »

kilimax wrote:
GaryWilson wrote:
kilimax wrote:A little update on the receiver sensitivity issue. Replacement sent by the supplier and this one is absolutely fine, no issues with receive. It's easily as good as my RT-3 so all is well :P
I'm glad it's sorted now Drew, I've managed a few contacts now on DMR which turns out to be more fun than I expected!! so I'm really pleased with this purchase, I'm still hoping for a solution to the squelch system but other than that it's a great radio.

73 Gary.
Sat here listening to the GM reflector at the moment. I've been playing about with both this RT-82 and the new Radioddity GD-77 I picked up.
I have two DMR repeaters I can hear from this location but one of them is off air and the Edinburgh repeater is marginal.
Anyway, it's all good fun Gary.

Enjoy mate :thumbup:
Thanks Drew, I hope to catch up with you on TG235 at some time,

73 Gary. :)
26CT1836 2E0GGQ