Idiot exam invigilator

A place to discuss the amateur radio licence, training and examination.
kr0ne
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Idiot exam invigilator

Post by kr0ne »

GeeFull wrote:sure there are some strange folk get into amateur radio, but in general it attracts no more weirdos and wrong doers than most other niche market hobbies.
Couldn't agree more!
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

kr0ne wrote:Any need to post call sign complete with link directly to full name and home address?

The dots were all there for anyone who wanted to join them...

If it means exposing yet another amateur crook & abuser of the bands i don't mind actually :D after all Ofcom won't do anything about his behaviour or attitude on air,so why not shame him by publically showing his callsign,similar has been done on here & other amateur forums in the past,better to name & shame than do the nanny state thing,has far better results as that is the price they must pay for being the tards that they are bringing the hobby into disrepute,stuff em :twisted:,if admin have a problem with this i apologise,otherwise i don't give a hoot :lol:
kr0ne
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kr0ne »

Crusader wrote: i don't give a hoot :lol:
Quite. After all, it's TM1 that is in the firing line as the publisher of your comments..........
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

No i meant i do not give a hoot about what you have to say about the matter,yes you are entitled to your opinion.. but it means nothing to me,as i said it is upto admin if i have done wrong,obviously you condone wrong do'ers
& do not want them to be exposed hence why it bothers you so much.
WhiteNoisePoetry

Post by WhiteNoisePoetry »

kr0ne wrote:
Crusader wrote: i don't give a hoot :lol:
Quite. After all, it's TM1 that is in the firing line as the publisher of your comments..........
Nope, since the dots have been correctly joined = no libel / defamation has taken place.

However, lets play nice and not turn a positive into any infighting.

I'd approve of this thread being locked to retain goodwill, the thread has served us all well by now.

73 de WNP
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

WhiteNoisePoetry wrote: Nope, since the dots have been correctly joined = no libel / defamation has taken place.
Exactly :thumbup: must think we were born yesterday.
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

WhiteNoisePoetry wrote: I'd approve of this thread being locked to retain goodwill, the thread has served us all well by now.

73 de WNP
Agreed :thumbup: ,i second it the thread being lock,as you said it has served it's purpose,another Amateur conman & muppet exposed to the masses.
WhiteNoisePoetry

Post by WhiteNoisePoetry »

Crusader wrote:
WhiteNoisePoetry wrote: I'd approve of this thread being locked to retain goodwill, the thread has served us all well by now.

73 de WNP
Agreed :thumbup: ,i second it the thread being lock,as you said it has served it's purpose,another Amateur conman & muppet exposed to the masses.
The cheque is in the post ;-))
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

:lol: :lol: :lol: We only take Western union ;)
zippy
Call Sign: 26TM537

Post by zippy »

That's great, you can give a link to his off-air activity for which he has been punished and doesn't have anything to do with ham radio, now join some dots about your allegation of him swearing on 2m.
Alinco DR135DX, Baofeng UV-5R, TYT MD380 (UHF), Realistic Pro-2035, JRC NRD-545 DSP, whitestick and ½ wave silver pole on the chimney and various lengths of wire draped around the garden.
kr0ne
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kr0ne »

Crusader wrote:obviously you condone wrong do'ers
& do not want them to be exposed hence why it bothers you so much.
How on earth do you figure that?

My post, immediately before Mr W's plea for restraint re naming names, said exactly how to find what you posted..... :?
Crusader
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crusader »

Leave you to it,let you have the last word OM :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrWeetabix
Admin
Admin
Call Sign: 26TM175

Post by MrWeetabix »

as long as the name and address doesn't appear on here, and the link is a link to publicly-available info there are no legal issues I foresee, but we still need to be careful with the tone.

Anyway, as mentioned above, I think the thread's use has been served and a lock is probably in the best interest of the boards.

I'll have the last word Crusader ;-) haha
26TM175. OP: Craig. QTH: Gateshead IO94EW. Also 163TM175 when mobile in Wales 8)

Transmission1 on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TM1onFB | Tango Mike on Facebook http://tinyurl.com/TangoMikeFB |