Free VOIP to work with Free Radio Network

A place to discuss internet linking of radio equipment, such as eQSO, FRN, iRLP, Echolink, and other such systems.
knight

Free VOIP to work with Free Radio Network

Post by knight »

Hi all
I am trying to get a Free Radio Network server and I think my internet service is blocking all ports as it is refusing the connected. I am using plusnet and need a free VOIP service to link with my no-ip.org account to get it up and running. Anyone help me out please.

David.
phillmobile
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: Free VOIP to work with Free Radio Network

Post by phillmobile »

plusnet dont block this, what are you trying to do, have you opened and routed the ports in your router
knight

Re: Free VOIP to work with Free Radio Network

Post by knight »

My route is the white one with plusnet on the front and here are the settings I have

Game Application Name is Domain Name Server (DNS)
Assigned to Dave

From to Proocol From to
3600 3600 UDP 3600 3600
3600 3600 TDP 3600 3600

Firewall set to Defauit all outgoing allowed but block unsolicited incoming traffic but not games and application sharing are allowed.

UPnP enabled and extended security enabled, DMZ Enable no

Windows XP firewall for test turn off

Duc V4.1.0 all green ticks

Free Radio Network Client set to server address at newburygateway.no-ip.org port 3600 and Frn Server set as the same, both the server and client have the same password, copyed the Free Radio Network password from the client to the server, in net list on the server I have my test room and General room, I have put General room into the Client box and port is at 3600 clicked on apply and ok and served and client, on Frn Server it reads Server not accessible, on opening the port tool and typing 3600 it says Problem I cound not see your service on 84.92.***.216 on port 3600 Reason Connection timed out. I have tryed 10024, 80, so still not working.