Digi Internet link

A place to discuss internet linking of radio equipment, such as eQSO, FRN, iRLP, Echolink, and other such systems.
Mad4radio

Re: Digi Internet link

Post by Mad4radio »

What about the battery pack from the Chinese retailer, I purchased x2 one for the 3400 & one for the 3600, Same packs although I don't use them as I suppose one of them anyways is there on tap should I need it & Apperantly from one of the packs I've loaned out seem to work fine & a bargain at £4+ buy it now & took about a week & half to get here!! Keep us posted on how you get on Chief ;-)

I'm also kind of interested if anyone has had a tinker about at knocking up a PMR DMR parrot box as that's something I've been playing around with & with some good results lately, Only from my often worked local DMR stations of course :-)

Kind Regards pal & yeah very interested in your portable node project ;-)
Last edited by Mad4radio on 29 Apr 2014, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
moj

Post by moj »

well i,m really weary of some of the chinese stuff especially copys of batteries etc and its actually got a 12v yuasa battery and the charging circuit built into this case :) which is a bonus :p
Mad4radio

Post by Mad4radio »

Sounds great moj ;-) you'll have to send us pic in a private pm or upload one to the thread if your not shy but hope it pans out for you pal :-) I did edit my above post with a little project I've been on with & pleased with the results as its re-transmitting DMR traffic that's transmitted into the DMR parrot box base set, (hope I'm not blowing my own trumpet hi hi) & as for the packs mate it was only a suggestion like I say the pal I've loaned one too has had no problems at all with it. Suppose something for you to consider if you want to go down a much cheaper route.

Best Regards moj
moj

Post by moj »

yeah no problem i,ll gladly send you pics of what i've got so far but if it all pans out right it will be a nice setup when finished ,i also watched the new video that digitalhacker has put up on youtube of his comport switcher on a tetra radio and thats the next thing i will be ordering :)