China DMR/Mototrbo compatable....

The place to discuss Commercial & Private licensed hand held & mobile transceivers, as well as imported hand held and mobile transceivers.
welshevo
Call Sign: 163TM995

China DMR/Mototrbo compatable....

Post by welshevo »

hello folks! ok so after owning a few Kirisun S780s i really fancy getting into DMR....

so after some digging ive found a few "local" Freqs that are Trbo etc using DSD....the question i have is what is a cheap but very cheerful UHF DMR handie.....

i would look at getting a motorola second hand but with the cost of the cable and legit CPS its looking at around £300.... so next best thing?

bare in mind this radio will just be for testing... listening to local DMR stuff and also connected to my ROIP gateway... (FRN) so analogue is required for 446...but not essential...

a few ive seen is BFDX? KYD? Kirisun DP770? CS700?

help anyone?
:thumbup: Tetra is a Lonely place! Get DMR instead! (163TM995) ...... :thumbup:
scottyboy
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Re: China DMR/Mototrbo compatable....

Post by scottyboy »

welshevo wrote:hello folks! ok so after owning a few Kirisun S780s i really fancy getting into DMR....

so after some digging ive found a few "local" Freqs that are Trbo etc using DSD....the question i have is what is a cheap but very cheerful UHF DMR handie.....

i would look at getting a motorola second hand but with the cost of the cable and legit CPS its looking at around £300.... so next best thing?

bare in mind this radio will just be for testing... listening to local DMR stuff and also connected to my ROIP gateway... (FRN) so analogue is required for 446...but not essential...

a few ive seen is BFDX? KYD? Kirisun DP770? CS700?

help anyone?
Hi,

i have a couple of dp3400 uhf for sale, each with long antenna, belt clip, side accessory dust cover and 2 impres batteries
i can throw in the cps for you to use also(download so not new on a disk) so saves you some cash buying it.

including post £120 per radio if interested.

so all you need is a cable and charger.

scott
2M0SRM

Quansheng tg-uv2
yaesu FT-7900E
Motorola DP3600 UHF + VHF
MTH800
MTP850s
SRH3800
CM-9000
MTM5400
welshevo
Call Sign: 163TM995

Post by welshevo »

Thanks for the reply...could you supply USB cable and charger for ££?
:thumbup: Tetra is a Lonely place! Get DMR instead! (163TM995) ...... :thumbup:
scottyboy
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by scottyboy »

I've not got any spare, you can pick up a charger for around £30 and a USB lead for around £50 both on eBay.
2M0SRM

Quansheng tg-uv2
yaesu FT-7900E
Motorola DP3600 UHF + VHF
MTH800
MTP850s
SRH3800
CM-9000
MTM5400