sdr+

Licence free two-way radio services that now includes both FM and digital channels. Discuss models, modifications and other similar worldwide standards such as FRS and GMRS.
stanogs68
Veteran
Veteran

sdr+

Post by stanogs68 »

my sdr is working ok soon as i press start dsd its say ivalid command line parameters "-p" whatever that meands it wont start confused its been working all week messed with a few settings but put them all back im confused took dongle in and out restarted machine same any clues :?
love your familly
stanogs68
Veteran
Veteran

Re: sdr+

Post by stanogs68 »

is my sdr corrupted :geek: :?
love your familly
zippy
Call Sign: 26TM537

Post by zippy »

mate no disrespect but you are posting tons of stuff about sdr# dsd+ and md380s all over the places, and it looks like you are getting fewer and fewer replies because i think those that have helped so far are getting a bit peed off with all the random stuff. have a look on google and remember that if your reading aint great then you can have google talk the stuff to you these days.
Alinco DR135DX, Baofeng UV-5R, TYT MD380 (UHF), Realistic Pro-2035, JRC NRD-545 DSP, whitestick and ½ wave silver pole on the chimney and various lengths of wire draped around the garden.
liamcarbin
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by liamcarbin »

zippy wrote:mate no disrespect but you are posting tons of stuff about sdr# dsd+ and md380s all over the places, and it looks like you are getting fewer and fewer replies because i think those that have helped so far are getting a bit peed off with all the random stuff. have a look on google and remember that if your reading aint great then you can have google talk the stuff to you these days.

I was thinking the same thing Stan. There are posts strewn all across thẹ forum.

Ive teamviewered into your computer on numerous occasions and everything checks out fine. I cant see any problems with the setup at all. I also dont mean any disrespect or offence, but it seems most likely user error and not understanding how things work computer wise. Unfortunately your computer cant handle teamviewer and SDR/DSD at the same time. So I cant try it out myself on your computer. But as I say, everything settings wise is fine. There is not much more I can do to help. Once again I dont mean to come across as nasty or cause offence.
Liam Carbin
Stoke-on-Trent

Uniden Bearcat 3500xlt
Realistic Pro-70 Hyperscan
Moonraker Skyscan Mobile Antenna
R820T Dongle ADSB Receiver
TYT-MD380
Admiral
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: 26TM157

Post by Admiral »

Liam has done more than I would, Stan, if your computer wont run TV and DSD at the same time then it's no wonder you're getting flaky results.

My I5 struggles some days, methinks you need to get yourself a new puter if you want to have decent results with SDR and DSD.
Winner of the 2017 IBTL 'Summer Sizzler' competition
liamcarbin
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by liamcarbin »

The only other thing I can suggest is to play around with volume levels - which can have an effect on the decoding of DSD+
Liam Carbin
Stoke-on-Trent

Uniden Bearcat 3500xlt
Realistic Pro-70 Hyperscan
Moonraker Skyscan Mobile Antenna
R820T Dongle ADSB Receiver
TYT-MD380
stanogs68
Veteran
Veteran

Post by stanogs68 »

sorry for messing the site up i messed and messed till i sorted it ,liam sound ,good lad sorry if i bothered antone just was struggling felt like no one wanted to hep but understand now, sorted it now could write a book on it now haha cheers for the help no more bother sorry ,just one more thing !!haha cheers
love your familly