Film crew

Scanning radio frequencies in Wales
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Film crew

Post by alannah »

Film crew heard in Caerphilly to-day on 449.3125. Last heard at 15.00 stating they were rushing to Swansea to get some wide shots before heading back.
Ashtec
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: M6LTD

Re: Film crew

Post by Ashtec »

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Dam it they must be looking for me.................

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Ashtec wrote::? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Funny enough, they did mention a chainsaw :D
Ashtec
Legend
Legend
Call Sign: M6LTD

Post by Ashtec »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dam it Dam it now ive got to look for a new Qth

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
SilverKnight

Post by SilverKnight »

alannah wrote:

oh good not bl**dy Chainsaw..... {bnghd}
73's
Mark
http://www.mw0mau.net
163TM018 (no longer used)
MW6MAU
2W0UAA
MW0MAU
Foundation Instructor Blackwood ADRS
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

SilverKnight wrote:
alannah wrote:

oh good not bl**dy Chainsaw..... {bnghd}

I think I know the chainsaw you referring too, the one with the irritating voice who plays music on the CB on a regular basis? Get him up the club, he may become a reformed character :D
163TM847
Veteran
Veteran

Post by 163TM847 »

You will never reform Arron :lol:

Month old thread i know, As for the film crew, Theres that series with Ruth Jones [Stella] being filmed locally and surrounding area, So could be that perhaps, I only knew about it because my friends son is in it.
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Black Spirit wrote:You will never reform Arron :lol:

Month old thread i know, As for the film crew, Theres that series with Ruth Jones [Stella] being filmed locally and surrounding area, So could be that perhaps, I only knew about it because my friends son is in it.
Thats him, forgot his name - :D God bless him :D I think
Pano
Regular
Regular

Post by Pano »

I think I know the chainsaw you referring too, the one with the irritating voice who plays music on the CB on a regular basis? Get him up the club, he may become a reformed character :D
The First time I heard Chainsaw was when crossing the Severn Bridge on my way home one Thursday Night monitoring Ch19FM and Mr Chainsaw was doing is usual "Boing Boing boing" thing....he was "endstop" at the time, I think he had bought a new linear... I wondered what the hell it was...One of the Cwmbran Guys then explained who he was.

The guys just north of Bridgend can hear him regularly on Ch19, the last I heard was that he blew up the PA on his FT757 by Transmitting Music for an extended period...

Nearly as Wacky as recent events on GB3WW.......

Pano
163TM847
Veteran
Veteran

Post by 163TM847 »

Pano wrote: the last I heard was that he blew up the PA on his FT757 by Transmitting Music for an extended period...
Hes blown two {bnghd} No joke the second one he bought was MINT with the matching 757 PSU and I warned him not to make the same mistake as the last one, Did he listen....Nope...Ran it full whack on FM constantly playing music and what not and PA's finally gave up, I dont know what happened to them but i heard he practically gave them away.

Hes got a MK1 706 now and so far its still working, How i dont know :o

Oh and his boing boing thing is normally followed by a weeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee :? :?

On 19 hes a grade A pain the backside, Too meet him though you wouldn't believe it was the same person.
Mark-in-Essex
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Mark-in-Essex »

Black Spirit wrote:
Pano wrote: the last I heard was that he blew up the PA on his FT757 by Transmitting Music for an extended period...
Hes blown two {bnghd} No joke the second one he bought was MINT with the matching 757 PSU and I warned him not to make the same mistake as the last one, Did he listen....Nope...Ran it full whack on FM constantly playing music and what not and PA's finally gave up, I dont know what happened to them but i heard he practically gave them away.

Hes got a MK1 706 now and so far its still working, How i dont know :o

Oh and his boing boing thing is normally followed by a weeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee :? :?

On 19 hes a grade A pain the backside, Too meet him though you wouldn't believe it was the same person.
Chainsaw :lol: :lol: Part of the 87% you hear me talk of :lol:
alannah
Radio Addict
Radio Addict

Post by alannah »

Its more like 90% are fcukwits unfortunately around here, this includes the music players - some of whom seem to be tolerated (Chainsaw) and others get threatened either with violence or criminal damage.

But even worse than the music players are the gang of licensed amatuers who sit on 19 but monitor GB3BC at the same time. Some (but not all of them) cant speaking without saying fu**ing this and fu**ing that, yet when on the amatuer frequencies talk as if they've had elocution lessons.

If thats not a sure sign of Schizophrenia or other mental illness I don't know what is - at least with the music players its safe to leave on when my children are in the room.

Anyway to get back on topic, you get a lot of film and tv production activity on 456.38750, particularly in Caerphilly Castle - which coincidentally I have been informed is the same frequency that the local rugby union refs use.

Oh and welcome to the forum Pano :D